[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: KOBE

  • From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:52:33 -0400 (EDT)

WOW! Congratulations to his 2 wonderful owners.

Todd,Joanie,Josh,Frank & Roberta Vigor
Tonor German  Shepherds
RBIF Ch. Tonor's Under Siege OFA  aka "CASEY"

Sunnydae Ivy v Tonor, OFA
Sunnydae  Hollywood v Tonor, OFA
Tonor's Shayna Punim
Tonor's  Boychicx
Ch. Ken-Delaine's Buddie v Fran-Jo, TC, OFA  ( Waiting at the Rainbow
Bridge).
"When Love and Skill Come  Together, Expect A Masterpiece"

In a message dated 8/18/2012 4:28:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  understand this post didn't go through......here it is again.

I am  thrilled to announce that KOBE was awarded his TC today by Judge
Joanna Rand,  scoring nearly all 3s (including the weird stranger, who I hear
was really  weird). This gives KOBE his AOE, pending PC approval....making
him:

Canadian CH Grand Victor AOE* 2 x Select Ex Grand Champion I'm All  That
Matters of Edan, CGC, TDI, RN, BN,TC. I always remember what good friend  Dick
Whalen used to espouse..'a great dog is one who has titles on both  ends'.

Congratulations to breeder/co-owner Ann Schultz on a very  successful
'working summer'. KOBE will continue his performance and obedience  work...and
I'm sure you'll see him from time to time in the breed ring. As I  have said
before - he is a once in a lifetime  dog.

Best....Kathy

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.