[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: KISS

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 07:25:47 -0700

True dedication to the GSD breed you love will never be stupid!!!!

This issue of changing the GSDCA Standard is a very important and
should be addressed as everyone so they know what it details
it clearly now been brought to the light.

Everyone will always have opinions of what is right or wrong but unless
you ask and get to the bottom of it you never know the answers.

White dogs in the GSD breed has always been forbidden from the beginning
so why change it now?  The GSDCA-AKC decided to make changes years ago
long before 1968. The AKC The Complete Dog Book even states it
back in the 1929  "Note: While the permissible range of color is extremely
wide, the white
are not deemed so desirable."

Theresa
GSDCA Member
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 8/20/14, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Keep it simple stupid!
 "we wanted the membership to vote"
 ........................   and you also
 have kept the GSDCA membership completely in the dark on
 what they are
 voting on........ (has anyone seen a mention of blues,
 livers, long coats,
 black nose pro or con? has anyone anyone seen the proposed
 standard
 published?) (approved in APRIL)

 "I don't want to own a White GSD, breed a white GSD, or
 judge a white GSD"
 ................but I voted to revise our standard and
 support them!
 (really?)

 How will it harm the breed?  Wrong question.

 How will it help the breed. And when you sent the new
 standard to the AKC
 did you forget your purpose?  ""It is the
 responsibility of The Board of
 Directors to orchestrate the development of activities which
 result in the
 PRESERVATION, IMPROVEMENT, AND ENHANCEMENT of the German
 Shepherd Dog"

 So call me stupid but what am I missing?

 Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html