[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: KATRINA ANIMLAS

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:21:26 EDT

Then there is the millions that H$U$ took in and didn't use on the
animals...(under investigation).   While I may disagree with some of what Dawn
says
about lab and live animal research, the fact that these Katrina animals, if
those
are the ones, were sold to labs is reprehensible considering that millions of
Americans thought they were donating to save them.

Stormy

In a message dated 7/27/07 6:11:05 PM, windwych@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sandi;
> many "shelters" are selling animals to laboratories for experimentation...I
> assume some of these may be from the Katrina catastrophe.
> I have called and spoken directly to the ACO's of these facilities, and
> their excuse is that there is not enough funding in the budget to house and
> feed
> the dogs that are comming in..

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope