[ SHOWGSD-L ] KATE'S BRAG

  • From: annasylvain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:55:00 -0400

We are proud to announce that our girl Kaleef's Katarina v Kenlyn (KATE) is
now a Canadian Champion !!!!
That was a really quick championship!
Thanks to Sheree Moses for all her input. Thank you for everything you teach
me (from Anna..) I greatly appreciate it! Thank you Jim for handling our
girlas expertly as you always do.
Thanks again to all the great comments on the ring side and to the crowd
support.

Anna and Sylvain Genereux
GR Kennel