[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just when you think you ha ve heard it all

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 05:20:40 -0500

Zoe,
  It is the TRUTH! The VILLAGE IDIOT, HIMSELF ( my Thank GOD EX-son-in-law)
was given a TOP security clearance...........with umpteen domestic violence
charges, a contempt of court charge and having a restraining order!!!!!!  he
might have a PHD.........but not the common horse sense to pour pee out of a
boot with the directions written on the heel. Amazing! Mo