[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just want to share a good story

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:37:34 GMT

I agree with Stormy.  Stealing is criminal regardless of the circumstances.
Legal avenues should be followed.  I believe in Tammy's case, the A/C officer
was responding to the complaint that the dog needed help but Tammy had already
stolen it.
And no, I'm not speaking of breeders who reclaim their abused pups - in most of
the cases I've heard about, the dog's owner knew the breeder was going to
reclaim the animal.

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=4294023 - Link to The
Hooligans Albums

-- Stormy435@xxxxxxx wrote:
Tammy Grimes (Dogs Deserve Better) IS an extremist who doesn't look beyond
the chain.   She and whoever she has help her are thieves by going in people's
yards and stealing their pets.   She is complicit in encouraging others to
steal pets and criminal trespass.

Not somebody or an organization that I would want to support.   Still hoping
she gets jailtime for stealing that old dog that never was seen again.

Stormy
In a message dated 8/10/07 8:35:56 AM, gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm a bit confused by Dawn's post (below).  The story is heartwarming, but
> Dogs Deserve Better (founded by Tammy Grimes) has links on its website to
> HSUS, PETA, Best Friends Animal Society, and other organizations that I
> consider to be on the anti-pet extremist side of the fence.  Please,
> somebody let me know if I missed something here.  Thanks in advance.
> Jeanne Carlisle
> *From: Dawn Restuccia <**windwych@xxxxxxxxx* <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>*>
> Subject: Just want to share a good story.....
>
> When Levi came home as a tiny pup, I doubt he knew that for the next 10
> years of his life he would be chained to a dog house..

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org