[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just pure fun & joy!

  • From: Renee Lustig <reneeannl50401@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 05:21:50 -0800 (PST)

Loved it, what great pictures!
Thanks for posting it, Renee.
--- On Thu, 2/4/10, Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Just pure fun & joy!
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 8:11 PM

One of our local GSD rescue groups (we have 3 in the SF Bay Area) held
a doggy play day in a fenced in school yard. If you just want to see
GSDs having pure fun and watching it can bring a smile and joy to you,
check out the link below.  Click on "slide show" and it enlarges the
photos and moves through them.  Remember the first photo as it will
keep repeating the photos. It is fairly long...well over 125 photos!

No comments on conformation, color etc. please.....just GSDs having a
great time after a very rainy week.  All but a couple appear to be
purebreds. All are spayed and neutered so they don't seem to have
issues running and playing with others.  Don't think I could say that
about any of mine! LOL

Enjoy!

> http://picasaweb.google.com/ciandebuitleir/GermanShepherds

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" 70 BOBs & #6 GSD for 2009

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.