[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just on my mind

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:46:21 EST

As I sit here, waiting for kidney stone surgery tomorrow, (no big deal,  they
rip it out, then send me home and charge about $10,000), I looked at the  new
Review.

We don't need an illustrated standard, let's just tell every judge to look
at that cover shot of Diesel.  We can't ask for better movement, and a  picture
to show it.

I was delighted to get my picture in the Review.  Yes, there I am on  the
inside of the back cover. Well, actually, it is my computer next to Bob
Dresher
The Voice Of The National, but it is enough for me.  We need to  elect Bob of
judge a national. I have sat with him for at least six years now,  and he
knows what he is doing, and after watching him judge, he would be great  at one
of
our shows.

I am also struck that there are no complaints, no bitching, no demands for
information from the Board meeting. I suspect that is because there is nothing
to yell about. We have a great president in Gail, and fantastic
representation  by our board.  We did a good job this time.

As to the kidney stone, as they say in the prune business, "This too shall
pass."

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/