[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: --Just my opinion

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx>, <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:42:37 -0400

So right Carolyn..."SENIORS RULE"...having Fuzz here who
just turned 11 and still rules all the younger ones...and they
HAD BETTER show the proper respect to her or else...And
then you have "THE MEMORIES", be they a show dog or
more immportantly "YOUR FRIEND" the memories of all
the places you have been and the things you have done..Fuzz
is a therapy dog and up until we moved from Detroit she
visited with her sister Gypsy, Children's Hospital every week.
Forever etched in my mind is the JOY those girls brought to
those kids lives every week..And a lot of those kids didn't make it,
but I know we gave them something special each time we visited!
But sadly enough I have heard of breeders "getting rid of" the
olders ones to make way for the next generation..

Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI
http://www.myspace.com/solanagsd