[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: --Just my opinion

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:36:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/07 8:28:15 PM !!!First Boot!!!, marhaven@xxxxxxx
writes:

> .   OLD DOGS RULE!!

oh do they EVER!  if i had unlimited funds i would open a haven for unwanted
seniors.  i consider it a blessing when i have a dog with me into his/her
teens.  my dad taught me 2 things before i even started school.  first, you
take
care of your animals before you take care of yourself - they are your
responsibility.  second, no matter how much you ever give a dog, that dog will
give you
10 times more.  if you take the time to look, all the love and wisdom in the
universe shines out from an old dog's eyes.  they are amazing.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peak of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>