[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: --Just my opinion

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:57:00 EDT

arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Thanks to you I now have plan B in mind. I certainly would be willing to
> take a 7 to10 year old dog.
> Good plan. Thanks for the wonderful idea.

beryl, there is a young dog out there somewhere who will one day end up alone
and bewildered, dumped in a kill shelter because his owners can no longer be
bothered with him.  that dog now has hope.  thank you.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peak of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>