[ SHOWGSD-L ] --Just my opinion

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx>, <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:22:03 -0700

The answer of course is very simple...........
A caring responsible person or Breeder never would kill a healthy puppy just
because it is not the perfect color!!    It's hard enough to put a puppy down
for
any serious health reason!!
Nor would anyone that truly loves their dog put one down just because it is
getting
old just  to "thin out"  the dogs THEY have accumulated
There is nothing more deserving of special love and respect and care than
an old dog that has been willing to do whatever asked just for the honor
of being a part of it's owners life and standing by their side!!!!

I love old majestic dogs with their gray grizzled faces and wise knowing eyes.
They KNOW they deserve the best....they've given their all.   OLD DOGS RULE!!
There is nothing more charming than ANY happy healthy puppy all excited
about life and all there is to do and learn!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com