[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just in case....

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:47:43 EDT

Just in case the LONG article was mind numbing, I excerpted what I saw as
astounding.   A change that maybe some of you have seen from AKC???????
 It is particularly alarming because right now, AKC is in the process of
changing
 their puppy registration forms. The box on the puppy registration form that
 breeder checks if they want the pup to be sold on a limited registration is
now
 darkened in with diagonal lines. Current forms are transitional, according
to a
 woman in AKC's customer service department who I spoke with. But the forms
will
 soon be all limited registration as a default - unless the breeder fills in
some
 special numbers on the form. All breeders will soon be getting a breeder ID
 number from AKC. Now consider this. A breeder sells a pup with full
rights...
 well, AKC has it in writing that you sold an intact pup thus, YOU ARE A
 DEALER!!!

www.FairhopeGSD.com