[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just got

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:16:27 +0000 (UTC)

Try the Atlanta area!!  Within 150 miles I have FOUR GSD specialty clubs and
at least 30 AB clubs.  All have two shows a year.    That doesn't include
International and UKC shows.  Our problem is getting the ABs to hire decent
judges........ when someone judges sighthounds or toys they really don't have a
good working understanding of a trotting breed..... and to top that we have at
least five Specialty HANDLERS and several AB handlers who do a reasonably good
job with GSDs so the competition is stiff.  No matter where you show its an
uphill fight........

Suzanne