[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just got

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:50:06 -0600

You've just described my entire show year - most of the shows I go to are 3-4
hours away - there are only 2 that are within an hour and a half travel
time....and that's within the entire YEAR, not just a few months.....

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of 2008 SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
www.liebchenkennels.com
WE HAVE HAYLEE PUPPIES!!