[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just an idea to make things more interesting - or blowing up smoke?

  • From: "Judy Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:45:51 -0700

At the last National in Perry, I decided to take Ch. CeCe through the
Temperment Test.  At the time I was on crutches......CeCe was doing just
fine, and when they shook the tin can with the rocks in it, from behind the
blind, she gave one good tug to check it out.....She was doing just great,
but about 3/4 of the way through I had about had it, and asked if I could
sit for a few minutes....Bob Penney got me a chair and Even decided to take
CeCe through the rest of the test.  CeCe had never seen Evan before, so i
was sure when she saw the weird stranger, she would have no reason to
protect Evan.
But protect him she did, and passed the test with flying colors...I was so
proud of her....that translates to A sound dog is a sound dog is a sound
dog!
Judy
Judsohn German Shepherds
judsohngsd.@xxxxxxx