[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just a thought....amateur fut/mat....an idea perhaps?

  • From: Ashley Miller <aemroxs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

Good Idea Gail since it is a match anyways! In fact I am an amateur. I went to
my first Fut/Mut this year and It was funny seeing just how worked up we all
get for a match. I don't know how often I'll do them but if there is a amateur
fut/mat in my region I am all for it and I will go! so next year I hope all
regions host an amateur Fut/mat because some people would rather go to that
than the real thing (like my family who B/O/H are own dogs and really no one
else's yet).
Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I may be way off there....I'm pretty
new to this myself....anyway, what about doing something for the younger pups,
like the 3-6 month old ones, as part of this? That may help make it more of a
true "match" - and it would be fun to see puppies from the same litters
together if possible. Might be way off here, but just a thought.....it may also
help get the "newbies" (and others) into the ring with their babies - heck, at
that age the pups are just learning what they are doing too so that would put
folks on the same "playing field" so to speak....just brainstorming
here.....thanks for listening!

Need Mail bonding?