[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just a Reminder...

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:09:34 +0000 (UTC)

Sally....that seems to be the way that our club is run. Certain people get all
the info that they want and the rest do not. If it was a closed session than
nobody outside of the board of directors should know anything about went on
inside that meeting. You know what...I really do not care anymore. Going to a
puppy match and taking my three month babies.....it is like so cold outside.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant