[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just Wondering

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:47:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2005 2:01:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
GrnRam415@xxxxxxx writes:
So, I  was
wondering, for those of you that do performance events with your dogs,  what
do you
choose and why?
There is no real reason for me asking, just  curious to see what you do with
the dogs after they finish.

"I" don't enjoy herding, but I get goose bumps watching the dogs do  what
they were meant to do, so I've done that.  I enjoy OB, enjoy the  heck out of
how
easy it is to train a GSD, so we do that.  Rally is just  plain fun.  It
blows my mind how good these dogs are at tracking, so we've  taken a number of
courses and spent quite a few mornings doing it, although it's  darned near
impossible to get into a trial. I pick things we like  doing':)

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_