[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Just Maybe we're doing it wrong

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:49:11 EDT

This comes just as we all are turning from fighting bad legislation to
"what's next".    Just spent last evening and today working with the Calfornia
Federation of Dog Clubs (CFODC) planning our next moves, and have set in motion
already the wherewithall for school visits, community education, and working on
utilizing the members for spreading this throughout California.   We have other
plans, too, but not bad for one day :-)

Individuals as well as clubs can join   :-)   anywhere, not just Californians
:-)
cfodconline.org

Stormy
In a message dated 7/12/07 12:50:48 PM, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Ed started the subject line.  I am with you too.  It is about education.
> Ok, so the government needs the education, so let's get to it.  The reason I
> keep writing to tv shows and hosts and news programs is to try to get
> information out that really does tell the truth.  If we can get the people
> feeding
> the ferrel cats to also get involved in using the low cost spay neuter
> programs
> that are here too in Dade county, then we can cut down the population.
>
>   If we do not work to educate the public about what across the board
> sterilization will mean, we will lose.
>
>   It is up to us who are in the dog industry to educate everyone we come in
> contact with about the truth and what needs to be done.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org