[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just Maybe we're doing it wrong

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

  There are four parts to any experience ( how do I know this?...well about ten
years ago my former employer and my union forced me to go to an Anger
Management Class..lol..and you thought I was a sweet-heart)..1. The event 2.
The meaning/interpretation 3. feeling/emotion
  4. behavioral response....reflecting back on my trip yesterday to my State
Capitol in Sacramento I spoke friendly with a few folks on the "yes" side of
AB1634 and it's just possible that they are just as sincerely convinced that
they are correct in their position as we are in ours...Evan posted last night
that putting one un-wanted cat or dog to death is a problem, I agree. I don't
know what Levine's true purpose is and in general most politics and politicians
turn me off....spending most of our time and money fighting and calling the
other side names is not the best way to deal with this problem. I don't believe
Levine in now not willing to talk to and work with the other side, he's gone on
record in the Senate committee and on TV saying that he is willing, attacking
him personally and calling him names serves no purpose at all...anything that
can be learned can be unlearned...we've all heard the expression that you must
fight "fire with fire".....the best way  to fight
 fire is with water...Ed Hill