[ SHOWGSD-L ] Juniors Stall @ St. Louis Natinal Oct. 15-21

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:24:48 EST

Hey,

 I have a super great idea. You know how the national has stall  competions.
Well i was thinking that we could have one for the juniors. I would  love to
be the leader/helper of this. I was thinking we could put in it like-  pictures
of wins, Ribbions, candy, pictures of us w/ friends, family, your dog,  & we
could do little storys from each junior telling about them  self..... And any
other ideas.. If you are not going to th nationals this year  and you show a
gsd in juniors and want to add something just sent it to:
Elizabeth Stifferman
9500 Rainbow  Acres
Dittmer, Mo 63023
or if it is to big to send in mail or you don't think it would be safe,  send
it down with somene that is going. I am also going to be doing a persnal
stall for Forest Knoll Kennels & Me! Well that is all of my ideas as of now
but
it is a year away so we have plenty of time.

Elizabeth