[ SHOWGSD-L ] Juniors

  • From: "Daphne" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:01:55 -0500

Thanks Evan for your hard work to support the Juniors. As soon as the winner
was announced I put the information on the Juniors website
(www.gsyrfund.com) and posted the photos I received of Jaclyn. I still need
her bio for the website, but at least the fact that she was the winner is
posted and donations tab is open for next year's winner.

Send juniors information - photos and bios to - juniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks:

Daphne Hereford
www.HollywoodDogs.com
Owner/Breeder RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs

----------------------------
Msg: #1 in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:59:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject:  Best Junior Handler

For those who haven't heard, the German Shepherd Youth Recognition Fund
awarded to Jaclyn Smith the sum of $5,400.00.  This was donated by you the
members.

Thanks to you, now send me more money for next years winner.

I already was given a couple hundred dollars from the performance  people.

We should be proud not only of Jaclyn, but ourselves too.

Evan L.  Ginsburg