[ SHOWGSD-L ] Junior showmanship at the National

  • From: "Mike & Kathy Gray \(Home\)" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:06:18 -0800

Just have question. When my grandson and grand daughter came out of the ring
from Juniors they did not get ribbons. Blake went back and got his, but
Stephanie went back and was told by someone that they did not give second place
ribbons. I should have gone with her I suppose.
  The question is how does she get her second place ribbon for Open Junior?
Mike Gray