[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Junior brag for Roni

  • From: "Jennifer Rooot" <rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mcmuse@xxxxxxx>, "'showgsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:06:51 -0700

Congratulations to Roni!
This is a wonderfull young lady...hard worker, polite,actually listens to
suggestions, and has a wonderfull hand with the dogs! We wanted her to come
and stay here too but between Hallie, Seth, and JR I guess we have to stand
in line! LOL
Jennifer

#7 junior in Nevada!  She also has earned points in CA and AZ!

We were sad to have to let her go home, but I guess her parents miss her
too! lol

Congratulations, Roni!  Keep up the good work.

Hallie