[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Junior Status?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 19:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

Actually Ed, she will be 30 this year....can you believe that!!   She still
has the picture of your dogs.  She thought that rule was  bogus too, and
forgo her Junior status to show some beautiful Akitas.  And  won big with
them.  My rebel child......wonder where she gets it  from.....<G>

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.

In a message dated 6/21/2012 2:31:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> [...]
dogs or they loose their Jr. status"....years and years ago I  had a friendly
argument with Mr. Tank about how I refused to obey this rule. I  had a Jr.
show my dogs when Basu had a conflict of interest.......I insisted  that she
take my money even though she was showing in Jr. events.....I won't  say her
name, but her mom is on this list and the Jr is now about 26 or 27  years
old now...the rule is just another way we disrespect kids!....and as for  Mr.
Tank.......if for some reason I had a show dog and either Summer or Hunter
showed it.....I would pay them also....That Jr. rule is outrageous and
probably unconstitutional...I plan to "occupy" the AKC....let my Jrs. make
money!!!!!!!...Ed Hill

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.