[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Junior Membership vs AKC age to handle...?????

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 06:38:56 -0500

I 2nd that!! Would be a VERY good thing to atleast have the age be the same
as AKC's but I have to say that my friend's son who is not yet old enough to
be a junior per AKC has been showing in the breed ring since he was 5 or
so...those are the kids who will be the future why not let them show in the
junior's ring??
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.com/