[ SHOWGSD-L ] Junior Handling Yahoo Group!!!

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chgsds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

Conversations this weekend sparked my motivation in stirring up the Junior
interest again.... so for those of you out there who may also be interested in
Junior Handling, please JOIN OUR JUNIOR HANDLING YAHOO GROUP!!!  This is not an
official part of a the Juniors Committee, but none-the-less a friendly group
intended to give Juniors (and those with something to offer juniors) a venue to
share thoughts, ideas, brags, questions, show dates, etc!

  If you are a:

  -Junior who loves the German Shepherd...
  -Junior who shows others breeds, and would like to learn more about the GSD...
  -Breeder/exhibitor with dogs in need of training and handling...
  -Professional Handler with advice to share...
  -Judge with critiques and knowledge to offer...
  -Just a friend wanting to offer support....

  PLEASE join in our discussions!  Our National is quickly approaching... what
a great time to unite together.   Traffic in the group has been slow recently,
but I know with busy summer show schedules, a lot of you Juniors out there have
a lot to catch up on!

  Sean Bragg

          Post message:  GSDJuniorHandlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Subscribe:
GSDJuniorHandlers-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  ***I have had several parents ask about safeguards put in place to ensure the
safety of younger members who may be a part of the group, and juniors who have
expressed interest in joining.  We do have a closed membership list, meaning
only those approved may join (weeding out those with invalid requests), we also
have general rules of the group posted on the main page, with guidelines to
never post personal information such as address, phone numbers, etc.  Each post
is read, and if discussions ever stray, we can certainly block messages from
continuing.  If anyone has concerns or other safety guards they would like to
see put in place, I will certainly accommodate what I can.  Its important to
all of us to have a SAFE place to have discussions.  The group has been open
for nearly a year, and to my knowledge there has not been negative feedback.***

starting at 1¢/min.