[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Junior Handling Web Site!!!!!! (for GSD Juniors)

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

I know I'm late.... but did anyone ever comment on this?  I think it's a great
idea.   I've been trying to work out the logistics of starting a Yahoo Group or
something for Juniors and interested mentors, handlers, etc.  Then Juniors
could enter their contact information, show schedule, individual websites or
pictures..... chat through emails about questions and brags.... get in contact
with other juniors etc.  Just a central place for links and communication.

I know the current juniors committee is wrapping up their duties for the
year.... but perhaps when things get started up again, something like a website
could something to look into!!!

Sean

GStiefferm@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Listers,

Hope everyone is in good health! Anyway, on to my topic... I was wondering
how or who to go about getting a GSD juniors page up. Kinda like Junior News
and Views (_Jounior News and Views_ (http://www.jrnewsandviews.com/) ) But
with wins, stats, chats, show listings, breed standard, juniors and
conformation rules, etc......... I thought it would be fun! Last time I checked
Sue
Godek was in charge of juniors for GSDCA. I think she still is !?!?!?!?!?! Just
an idea. What do you think about it?

Elizabeth

PS-Hope there is a big entry in jrs at the national. Love seeing all of us
at the shows...

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com