The *German Shepherd Dog Club of Minneapolis and St. Paul* invites you to
join us this summer for our Specialty Shows *June 25-26* in Farmington, MN:
- This year's shows are *in memory of Roger Kofstad* - longtime Club
member, exhibitor, breeder, mentor and friend (Falkora GSDs).
- Three *Conformation* shows:
- Saturday a.m. and 4-6 Month Beginner Puppy: Dr. Robert Kish
- Saturday p.m.: Roberta Kindy; Junior Showmanship: Ginny Altman
- Sunday and Junior Showmanship: Ken Rayner, Jr.
- Two *Obedience and Rally* shows:
- Saturday: Shirlee Jacobson (obedience and rally)
- Sunday: Cynthia Simonsen (obedience and rally)
- Obedience run-thrus Friday night
- Held in conjunction with the *Anoka County Kennel Club* (two days of
supported outdoor all-breed shows, large rings, June 23-24, Onofrio) at the
Isanti County Fairgrounds in Cambridge, MN:
- Thursday Breed/Group Judge: Peter Green
- Friday Breed/Group Judge: Michael Faulkner
- Sixth annual *Joan Johnson Best Puppy Award* to be awarded on Saturday
- Second annual *Helen Miller Fisher Award* to be awarded to Best of
Breed winner on Sunday
- Saturday evening: "*An Evening in Italy*" catered by our very own
Cindy Muehlbauer (RSVP by June 15)
- *GSDCA Educational Program* on Saturday following dinner moderated by
MaryEllen Kish (discussion around promoting membership, and judging and
breeding to the breed standard)
- Potluck lunches daily, 50/50 raffles daily, shopping, and more!
- Show Chair: Verna Kubik 274 Scout Camp Road, Houlton, WI 54082
- Website: www.gsdcmsp.org
Entries are due June 8. See attached Premium List for full details.
2016 GSDC MSP Premium--Final.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document