[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: June 25 - How the mail works

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:49:06 -0500

So how does a regular magazine (ie: Ladies Home Journal) get to the reader
on time...(the June issue arrives the first week of June)Are they sent 1st
class?  Are they processed differently?  Are they mailed out earlier?

I personally feel that the timeliness of the Review is an issue that the
board should take a hard look at......No blame game.....but maybe, just
maybe, something can be changed that could improve things.  Years ago,
before computers, fax, e mail, etc, we got the Review sooner, AND it was
thicker (with ads)......Gail does a GREAT job.  The magazine is beautiful,
and articles well written, plus she is very helpful with planning ads.....
However, the timeliness of arrival, AND the 2 month deadline are issues
that, IMO, need to be addressed.  It could only help matters, certainly not
harm them.

Cyndi
www.carettigsd.com
check out our new pic of R-BIF Angelina at www.carettigsd.com/EZprogeny.html