[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: June 25 - How the mail works

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:30:27 -0700

Well Kelly, if this is the case I guess if I want my Review in a timely
fashion I should move back to Livermore, CA.
 I know there were more people there who received the GSD Review, than there
are in Davis, CA. It is possible I am the only Davis subscriber, members of
my regional club live in other zip code area's.
I did receive the May Review yesterday  6-25.
Each month is arrives  later, and later. I am expecting it to be a full 2
months behind the way it seems to be going.
I recall that Gail wrote to the list about getting it out in a more timely
manner. I hope that will happen soon.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I did try first class once, and it
didn't arrive too much earlier in the month even then, perhaps it was 1-2
weeks earlier than now, I don't recall.

Beryl......who longs for her May Review in May, June issue in June etc.