[ SHOWGSD-L ] June 16-17, 2007 - GSDC Pacific NW Weekend

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 06:04:37 -0700

Well, now that the exiting 2007 NW Futurity weekend is over, it's time to
re-focus a little on my clubs upcoming shows!  Congratulations to the GSDC
of Washington State for putting on a great set of shows.

The GSDC of the Pacific NW cordially invites you to consider two of this
breed's outstanding judges coming to officiate at our upcoming shows, June
16 and 17, 2007.

We think we have an excellent slate for you to consider:

June 16, 2007 - Fred Schmidtke

June 17, 2007 - Kathy Potter

Two outstanding judges who either haven't been to our area or at least for a
very long time.

Entries close May 30, 2007 at 6pm PDT.   If you didn't get a premium list in
the mail, it and the entry forms are available to download from the website:

http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/index2.html

Online entry service will be available again this year.  I'm still working
getting it programmed.

We will again be having our annual after-show party on Saturday, June 16,
2007 late-afternoon/evening hosted by the gracious Pam O'Dell of Norberge
Shepherds at her beautiful home situated on 7 acres within a short drive
from the show site.  The planned menu includes Prime Rib & Salmon and all
the fixings.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

We're a small but fun loving group of members who like to make sure you all
have a good show and a good time.  So, Come one, Come all!!

Regards,

Kathaleen Strong

President, GSDC of the Pacific NW