[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>,<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 0:54:41 -0400

With the circumstances at hand, it is fitting that we do apologize to him!
After all we afforded him a private opportunity to plead his case, we listened
to what he had to say, we accepted his gifts, believed his line of crap and we
voted him in! THEN we realized that we were idiots for voting him in, got our
attorneys and who ever else was involved to seek and find every  possible loop
hole that would help in our effort to get rid of him. In the mean time, this JA
is so excited about pulling one over our eyes that he writes this nausiating
post on his web site about how the GSDCA voted him in and that he is justa
fancier,blah blah blah blah.......THEN we kick him out!!!! What do we need to
apologize to him for? First, for treating him different than any NORMAL
applicant seeking membership! HAd we posted his name prior to him being
accepted, 99.99% of the GSDCA members would have raised enough hell and that
would have been that! Instead we treat him like is is some kind of ro
 yalty(other than a royal pain in the u know what!!!)and we had to backtrack
our way out of this mess, which ended with us apologizing to him. IMO, it is a
small price to pay to have him disassociated with our organization. Hopefully
lessons have been learned and it will not happen again.

JMO,
Mike Crowson