[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:40:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2007 9:50:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
Our  President had advised us some time ago, on what  conditions he and the
Board had to meet in order to have a former applicant  withdraw his  name
without
suing the club. But when I actually saw the apology   written by him in the
July Review,I cringed. Actually I got sick to  my  stomach that this bully
had
forced our President and   Board  into degrading themselves ,just to satisfy
the
applicant's  ego. I speak as a 50 yr GSDCA member,Past President,  Past Vice
Pres.,30 years as  membership chairman,serving on the Board  under eight
different Presidents.  Education chairman,and now Hero  dog Chair.What's
next.?? Do we
apologize to all  applicants that are  denied membership..What is this club
coming to??.I hate to  see how  the rest of the Dog community reacts to this
,
Helen Miller   Fisher

Not only that Helen we were never told the exact reason that they felt he
was owed an apology. Why an attorney had to be hired? Members are considered as

shareholders of the Corporation and should not be told.

Lee Brown