[ SHOWGSD-L ] July Review

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:34:42 EDT

Our President had advised us some time ago, on what  conditions he and the
Board had to meet in order to have a former applicant  withdraw his name
without
suing the club. But when I actually saw the apology  written by him in the
July Review,I cringed. Actually I got sick to my  stomach that this bully had
forced our President and  Board  into degrading themselves ,just to satisfy the
applicant's  ego. I speak as a 50 yr GSDCA member,Past President, Past Vice
Pres.,30 years as  membership chairman,serving on the Board under eight
different Presidents.  Education chairman,and now Hero dog Chair.What's next.??
Do we
apologize to all  applicants that are denied membership..What is this club
coming to??.I hate to  see how the rest of the Dog community reacts to this ,
Helen Miller  Fisher