[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:51:05 +0000

Got my copy of the July review and have really enjoyed it.  Dallas looks like
he's having a great time with the sheep--I'll have to introduce his son,
Sherman, to sheep one of these days.  Great ads and interesting articles.
Everyone at my house loves to study the gsds.  Nice work Susan.
Karen Lollar