[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:32:03 -0700

Hi Tish:
On the 17th of June I sent  our president a code of ethics. He replied that he
liked it and further stated
" but...I am interested in changing and adopting a "Real Code of Ethics" before
I leave office in December. I really
want to see a copy of what you wrote".

After seeing the joke of  what you sent me that the board passed in April and
called it a Code of Ethics I understand Lew's frustration.
I feel I am in dejavu in a 30 year time warp.. Still the same old milk toast
five liner you folks have the audacity to call
a code of ethics.

When are you people going to wake-up and adopt a real code of ethics to protect
our great breed.

Interesting, I made that speech thirty years ago.

Tony Amoroso

Ps: I assumed Lew was going to submit my code at the July board meeting.
He still should.
  From: TISHW@xxxxxxx<mailto:TISHW@xxxxxxx>