[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:30:25 EDT

Hunte's name was published in the Review and noted and there were loud
complaints.   And their were objections to his membership.   Petitions were
signed
and letters were written.   And the Pres. did not vote, but others did (and
don't forget that), according to what we learned.

Stormy
enjoying a day of regrouping.

In a message dated 7/11/07 11:39:49 PM, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And, Mike, it would have been more that 99.99%; let's please NOT =
>
> forget who else voted Hunte in to our club. The pres did NOT stand =
>
> alone.....please DON'T forget that!!  I wonder why those other =
>
> members didn't sign the apology, too, they should have.  No guts; no =
>
> glory.
>
> Paula, 95 days and counting =

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope