[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>,<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 9:07:40 -0400

I don't think I put enough sarcasm in my response!!
My point being is that we never should have been in that situation in the first
place!!! I use the word WE because the voted board members, who we voted into
office, voted ths guy in...the board is a direct representation of the club,
good and bad decisions reflect on US. Not every board member voted him in, but
the MAJORITY did! Like it or not, WE is an appropriate word when this whole
situation was in the public eye. Treat the guy like everyone else and it would
have been a dead issue before it became a public blackeye!!

Why does the president of the board have to apologize? The top dog gets the
gravy when it is good and the top dog takes the heat when it is bad.
I don't have a personal opinion of anyone on the board, don't know them. What I
do know is that poor decisions were made, and if all it costs the club was an
apology and a little egg on the face to get rid of such a menace, then lets
count our blessings, and move forward. If the board needs new blood then lets
vote that new blood in and MOVE FORWARD!!

IF we need to rehash thisthing then lets make sure that AH removes his mention
of his acceptance into our great organization from his web site(if that hasn't
already been taken care of) When I pull up his web I get the same letter about
his acceptance.

Again, I am on the side of the rest of the club