[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July Review

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:51:15 -0500

His name WAS posted, and a great number of PC members DID protest.
Fat lot of good that did...we were told that we "didn't protest correctly."
And ignored.
As I remember it once his name was posted we complained loud and clear to no
avail-  and a couple board members backed him

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:57 PM