[ SHOWGSD-L ] July 1st brag

  • From: "darrell&karen" <kridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:15:39 -0300

  Good day all, this past week-end we travelled to Nova Scotia to show in their
specialitys. It turned out to be a wonderful trip for us.
  On Sun. July 1st ( Canada Day ) our new puppy, Bali Of Witmer aka "Rae" ( Am
Ch.Karizmas Nicaragua X Witmers Dinaara Vanderwerth) took Best Puppy in
Specialty under a great and very patient judge, Mr Fred Schmidtke. A special
thanks to you.
 Rae who is just 6 1/2 months old makes myself and her breeder Susie Witmer
very proud. Thanks Susie for letting her come to me.
   Karen Power
 Kingsridge German Shepherds
 New Brunswick , Canada