[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: July 11th in Sacramento

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:56:21 EDT

You and I disagree on truth, here, Ed...but I would need to direct you to
many studies and much research done by reputable people to have a serious
discussion about this, and other than exhorting people to write letters, faxes
State Senators and doing my own, I don't have the energy right now, and you
probably don't have the time to read the facts:-)   Long run on sentence)   And
the
fact is that these laws DO get passed, and it takes many years, if ever to
overturn them. (L.A. County, San Mateo, etc., etc.).

But I love you anyway

Stormy
In a message dated 7/7/07 1:23:50 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> .also there is a part of me that believes that we do produce too many dogs
> and cats, you may not agree with this but it's true

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org