[ SHOWGSD-L ] July 11th in Sacramento

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 13:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

.....I have not made up my mind whether or not I plan to travel to Sacramento
on Wednesday July 11th....Sacramento is about an hour from where I live. Truth
be told I return home from Eastern Canada tomorrow and I am pretty
tired......also there is a part of me that believes that we do produce too many
dogs and cats, you may not agree with this but it's true. AB1634 is not the
answer, and I don't believe it will pass and if it does I believe it will be
overturned.....fact remains that something needs to be done, but like my friend
from the state of Washington says....but what the hell do I know......Ed Hill