[ SHOWGSD-L ] Julie needs a FOREVER home

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 22:24:22 EST

Some of you might remember last July when some one DUMPED a GSD bitch  in the
field across the street from me. She had a litter (somewhere) and was
running FRANTICALLY  looking for her babies. WELL Julie needs a forever  home.
She
is about 2 to 3 years old, German bred black and red and very sweet as  long as
she is NOT in the kennel. Remember, she's German bred, bark, bark,  bark!!!!

She needs to be a companion and house dog. Any one knowing of any one
looking for a sweet dog ( should know the GSD)  please keep her in mind. We
have
had her for over 6 months now and it time for her to go home lol
TIA

Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay
Rialto, Ca
_www.crossroadsgsd.com_ (http://www.crossroadsgsd.com/)