[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judy Doniere Update

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:32:08 -0700

This woman is determined to make it to her Dobie National   How
amazing.   If you remember just a week or so ago, I posted that she
was expected not to live more than a couple more days.  Go Ms. JuD
Doniere.   Judy was one of the Naked Truth Calendar Months for our CA
CaRPOC organization.  She is a BIS Judge and has judged GSDs frequently.

Stormy

Great news

Permission to Cross Post- Well the next time someone questions the
power of the human spirit to you or dismisses the miracles of Life you
can now respond in a great way, just say "And what about JuD Doniere."
I am thrilled to report that JuD, this amazing fighter, will be going
HOME from the Hospital today. That's right going home. She will have
family, friends and some home nursing but she is Going Home. And that
is nothing short of Amazing. I have been around for many many years
and have never come across such a tremendous fighter. Her dream of
going to the Nationals is now closer to reality. AMAZING. She still
has a long road ahead of her so don't think it is all clear but she
has taken a BIG step to reaching her dream. Your cards and letters
folks were powerful medicine as were your hopes and prayers. Thank you
all. One last favor PLEASE do not jam her home phone. Give her some
time. I am sure she will post when she is ready. Once again thank you
all for your Luv and Spirit for her. Amazing

Steve and Holly Schorr