[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judy Doniere

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:33:26 EDT

I'm sure some of you  exhibited you GSDs under Judy.  Dobermens  were her
breed,and she recognized movement, Helen Miller Fisher
From  Tammy Doniere Byroads:

Dearest Family & Friends

Sorry to send  a mass email about this - but it is with a heavy heart that
I tell you all of  the passing of my mother  - AKC Judge  Judy Doniere. She
valiantly  fought her battle with cancer and she was the toughest woman I
have ever seen  face this. I will miss her immensely. I want to thank
everyone who has kept  her in their prayers and have sent cards of laughter
and encouragement. She  received so many cards that the hospice nurses
asked if she were a celebrity!  Our family will plan a celebration of life
memorial service on October 27th  in the Las Vegas area. That is her
birthday and she would want to be sure  that it was well after the Doberman
Pinscher National Specialty. She so badly  wanted to attend that coming up
in October, but God needed her  sooner.

She was a great lady and a loving mother.

Permission to  cross post to whomever you feel would want to know  this.

Hugs,

Tami