[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judging the Dog the Day of the Show

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>, jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, I agree. A few years back when I was using Christina and most judges
didn't know her, we went to a show and in the first class addressed all the
handlers on a first name basis and ignored her. She went last with a better
dog. I won't show to that judge today.
Ann Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley and #1 Dam Muggles -
owner/breeder of 68 champions and 19 ROMs