[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judging the Dog the Day of the Show

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bedkar@xxxxx>, <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:50:55 -0500

There's the story that handler Sergio Espejo tells. I hope I spelled his
name right. Sergio was at a show and Jimmy kept winning classes. Every class
the judge would smile and say, "Jimmy, put yours up front". Finally Sergio
had had enough. As the next class started, Sergio went up to the judge and
said, "Hi,I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Sergio." After
individuals sure enough, the judge smiled and said, "Sergio, put yours up
here in front." Then she walked back to Jimmy and said, "Jimmy, you put
yours in front of Sergio. That's it then, 1-2-3-4."       I love that story.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple
http://www.firethorntemple.com