[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judging in Canada

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:02:41 EDT

Lee,

I meant to tell you at the National.... I didn't get a chance to go to the
Canadian National.... But my good friends the McGovern's went.  Ben came  back
home and his phone call to me was.... "Lee Brown did a nearly perfect job  of
judging the Canadian National."

Thanks for always doing your best to do a good job....

I am not criticizing anyone just wanted to let that be known.

Ben didn't even own a dog at Canada so his comment was just what it was...  a
commentary made by a knowledgeable honest dog person about a judge he
considered to be completely knowledgeable and honest.

Gary Lewis